Reasons to install Solar Attic Fan
Since the weather is warming up, and Summer is here and unfortunately, so is your home. Since most attics lack adequate ventilation, heat builds up between the ceiling and roof, making the entire house feel hotter. And if you have air conditioning, it has to work harder to keep you comfortable. But don’t worry. Solar Star Attic Fans are an easy solution.
Here are six good reasons why to install solar attic fans.
- Fan works for free: You read that right! The sun powers these fans. No electricity required.
- Keep you cool: A Solar Star Attic Fan pulls out the hot air that collects in your attic space and replaces it with cooler air from the outside. You save on air conditioning and also extend the life of your roof.
- In winter: When windows and doors are shut tight, humidity from showers and humidifiers gets trapped in the attic. Solar Star attic fans ventilate moisture out to prevent mold or mildew.
- Quick and easy installation: Because our solar attic fans don’t require any wiring or structure modifications, the installation process is very simple and only takes 30 minutes. Solatube Premier Dealers can do it for you!
- Quiet: Unlike the other attic fans that keep you up at night, our Solar Star Attic Fan is whisper quiet.
- Tax credit: As if these benefits aren’t enough, our Solar Star Attic Fan also qualifies for a 30%federal tax credit on your next tax return. You keep your home cooler and get financially rewarded for doing so!
Keep your cool this summer with Amtrak Solar Attic Fan.